Isha Upa Yoga
Just 5 minutes a day can transform your life! Whether you are seeking health and joy or peace and love, whether it’s success in the world or inner exploration you’re striving for, these simple practices are designed to help you cut through the struggle and walk through life with ease.
"The only way to experience true wellbeing is to turn inward. This is what yoga means – not up, not out, but in. The only way out is in."
Just five minutes a day can transform your life! Whether you're seeking health and joy or peace and love, whether it's success in the world or inner exploration you're striving for, these simple practices are designed to help you cut through the struggle and walk through life with ease.
Designed by Sadhguru and conducted in few thousand cities, towns and villages worldwide, these workshops intend to bring the timeless benefits of Yoga to every human being on the planet. Practices taught include invigorating physical postures (Sadilaja and Yoga Namaskar), breathing methods (Kriya), Nada Yoga and Meditation.
- The workshops are open to all over 7years of age and do not require any fitness level or previous exposure to yoga.
- Workshops can be offered as 45-minute or 60-minute or 90-minute sessions; consecutive sessions can be held on a given day.
- The practices taught can be done anywhere between 5 to 21 minutes.
- Ongoing online support will be made available following the workshop.
- Enhances vitality, focus, memory and productivity, stabilizes the body, mind and emotions.
- Strengthens and stabilizes the spine, can relieve back pain, stress, anxiety and tension.
- Can relieve from chronic ailments and improves overall health.
- Enhances teamwork and communication.
- Imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfillment.